501 N Museum Dr, Cartersville, GA 30120
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday – Sunday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Address: 13 Wall Street, Cartersville, GA 30120
Closed Sunday & Monday
Tuesday – Friday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Guidlines for submission can be found here.
Absolutely yes! We just may embarrass you by being asked to introduce yourself.
Classes, workshops or training sessions are organized on an as-needed basis through BPG’s educational efforts.
- Quarterly, one of the monthly BPG meetings will be devoted to a learning topic.
- After-The-Meeting educational sessions are offered at 1:15 the day of most monthly BPG meetings.
- Additional classes will be considered based on requests and interest.
To register for classes that require payment, Contact Marcia Dillard with the Booth Western Art Museum at email@example.com or 770-387-3849
Meetings rotate throughout the quarter.
- 1st month = Program speaker
- 2nd Month = Members’ digital image critique session with a moderator
- 3rd Month = Learning Presentations
10:00 am to 12:00 pm the 2nd Saturday of the month in Bergman Theatre at Booth Western Art Museum, 501 Museum Drive, Cartersville, Georgia 30120.
After-The-Meeting educational sessions are offered at 1:15 the day of most monthly BPG meetings.
- EXHIBITIONS are formal with strict criteria, hosted by the Booth Museum each Fall in the Borderlands Gallery, and have two experienced outside jurors/judges, cash prizes, ribbons and certificates.
- SHOWS are informal with open criteria, held in the Downtown Gallery of Cartersville three times a year for four months, and have two BPG members as jurors/judges with ribbons and certificates for the winners
Please refer to the Exhibitions/Shows page for further detail.
The latest documents can be found here.
- Call for Entries
- Entry Form, download
- How to Submit Digital Images
- Specifications for Matting and Framing
- Exhibition Form for Framed Images,
Downtown Gallery Shows
Our active SIGs are:
- Coffee and Critique of Digital Images (1st Saturday of the month, 10:30-12:30)
- Photoshop Workflow for Enhancing Digital Images SIG (1st Saturday of the month, 1:30-3:30)
- Coffee & Critique of Prints SIG (last Saturday of the month, 10:30-12:30)
If you have a question related to craft of photography or an Adobe editing software program you can email a question to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of the experienced members of BPG will respond. Include your phone number as a backup.
Link to calendar here.
Purchase BPG Merchandise
Lands End retail catalogue provides merchandise with the BPG logo through its corporate division. Order directly from https://www.landsend.com/business Click here for further clarification of instructions. Sponsored by Pam Randolph, BPG. If you have problems with this process contact Lynn Henderson.
We are always looking for motivated people to help support the BPG. From communications and social media, or meeting setup utilizing the audio/visual equipment, to planning for outings or education…and everything in between, we could use the help!
Please email email@example.com.