Each monthly meeting includes an educational speaker presenting topics related to current trends in photography. Potential speakers are carefully selected for their photography expertise and presentation skills. Some of the meetings may include “open critiques” of member’s images, or critiques by the judges of the BPG Fall Exhibition that is displayed in the museum’s Borderlands Gallery.
“My Life in Photography”
With over 40 years’ experience undertaking commissions for a diverse range of clients, Drew’s unique and innovative approach to photography combined with his expert use of colour and light has earned him an enviable reputation.
DREW GARDNER PRESENTS
- Drew has a proven track record in education, lecturing at UCL, Maine media workshop, in the Middle East and has had a residence at the Beijing Film Academy and has presented on behalf of Apple.
- For the past few years he has been working for the New York Times on immersive travel stories, with my work featuring in the Oscars ceremony.
- Drew’s work has also featured in award winning culinary books.
- Drew is proficient in stills and video editing software.
- Drew is also a brand ambassador for Zeiss lenses and Chimera lighting.